Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Flimchi's Collection of 2009

Filmchi- Thats what one of my best friend calls me. The reason is just simple because I am very fond of movies. What I think about movies to be best eye-opener, something is shown to you which would have been going next to you, but you will not be able to realize, till the time its in front of your eyes on BIG SCREEN. Lets take an example of Fashion Movie, Priyanka Chopra was very impressive in that movie, whats happening all around in Metro the same crap buddy! Oh I guess I am moving out of the topic, so lets start with the New year 2009.

First Blockbuster hit the multiplexes was "Slumdog Millionaire", God knows why these Hollywood directors just got either Tajmahal or Slums in India to shoot. Anyways the movie got very positive response. The funniest part was, initially the movie was released in abroad and most of we Indians are just in habit of watching Hollywood movies only, so before "Slumdog Crorepati", "Slumdog Millionaire" hit the Indian market (Thanks to piracy). The movie got strong word of mouth publicity. The movie also got proud Oscars for India via A R Rehman (We Indian just love to share others success).
Next in queue were very boring movies (Personal reviews, No offense please), then it came the real MAN movie. Sorry for calling it so but I guess it was very much manly movie......any guesses guys!!.....I am talking about "DEV D"....superb songs....superb remake.....superb cast.....superb acting.....The best movie of 2009 till now. The audi was full packed and we got center seats, I really enjoyed the movie. Paro was big time psyche I'll tell you and hats off to the dialogue writer for giving us some super natural funny dialogues like "Tere toh bade baal hai"-Paro to Dev in sugarcane field or In public bus it was written "Hilaye" instead of "Mahilaye" over the seat....damn funny man. I hope u guys are pretty ok with a bit adult talks (Don't mind).Anyways I was very impressed  with the movie so thought of watching it again and here comes the Vodafone Tuesday. Few of us who used to work together, thought to use privilege of being Vodafone users, Vodafone had an offer which says buy one ticket and get another free only on Tuesday and for selected multiplexes with selected shows (I hate so many restrictions....ggggrrrrrrrr!!), so few of us managed to get those tickets and other pooled-in. So finally I was at DT Mega Mall enjoying Dev D, second time (Free ki cheez kisko buri lagti hai!).

Long pause!!!

There was some problem happened between Entrainment broad & Multiplexes owners (U guys better don't do that again), and we all poor bachelors were on street again, wandering alone. I had pen downed so many movies to be watched, but then I had to wait.

Meanwhile I was busy with my new office and new PG.

Finally somewhere in July newspaper pepped-up with News that the multiplexes problem has been solved and Flimichis  (Movie buff) just like me got relaxed. The multiplexes got hit with "Kambakht Ishq"......uuufffff!! Kambakht movie was disaster...Trust me, I was very happy that I got first day last show, rest all shows were houseful. The movie started and by the time we reached interval we thought of leaving the movie....but money matters man!....we sat and watched whole pathetic one!!.....Kudos!! to me and others too, who tortured themselves through this movie. The movie was hell shit!!...No storyline.....Pathetic songs....Boring acting....But we need to take revenue out of the movie so lets define the gender biased revenue, for guys...so called skinny, zero sized Kareena would have been the really gem and for girls branded colorful dresses, expensive accessories and mix and match fashion tip (If you noticed) would be helpful.....So what our dear Akki was doing in that movie????.....Puzzled!!...even I am....shouting.....kissing ugly Kareena....stunts......boring comedy....So, now do you agree that he played major role. And I am not gonna talk about supporting actor (Aftab) and supporting actress (Amrita)....sorry to say but they are not even worth supporting.....

Love Aaj Kal...the most awaited movie, finally arrived at July end and all shows....all multiplexes were HOUSEFUL for first weekend.....Gosh!!....I had high expectation from this movie and when there are high expectation, there are much chances of getting disappointment......and that what happened....Last show on weekday.....and I was almost lying down on Audi chairs, waiting for a nice movie......the movie started and for a while I was confused.....What I am watching.....Love story of Saif Ali Khan or Love story of Rishi Kapoor!! Because most of the time we were watching only Saifuuuuuuuu (I guess many of you will agree with me over this point)....Anyways story moves on and suddenly slipped out when Deepika on her honeymoon realized that she married a wrong man.....Wrong man as in, the one who she don't love.....isn't it funny that she was realizing her love on her honeymoon (Got damn it! the man has spend so much on you)......Anyways that was saifuuu's money so let it be.....Over all I will give 4.5 to the movie out of 10......and 4.5 for songs only.....I was really sad about that Brazilian Model, she was beautiful man and got true resemblance to Neetu Singh, but not much dialogues (I guess Saifuuuu's decision.....the girl was just filler)

Next comes Kaminey.....Saala Shahid yaaaaaaaar!! baas dil le jata hai....He was good and mind blowing performance. Priyanka aunty was good with her naughty role....I enjoyed the movie.....songs....storyline...all well set.....I really liked that Chinky gangster's dialogue delivery (2nd Danny to industry)....Nothing more to judge about the movie.....All in all good scorer!
Hey don't think that I only watched these few movies, here are some movies I would like to pen down:
-Sankat City
-Angels & Demons
-Ice Age 3
-Aa Dekhen Zara
-Luck
-Life partner
And many more! I am waiting for Blue, 3 idiots, Wake up Sid etc...etc...etc...etc...

Cheers!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment